We are often contacted by Long COVID patients seeking medical care or inquiring about clinical studies. While we are not a clinical research program, one of our aims is to connect those impacted by Long COVID with the most appropriate resources and support systems. There are a growing number of organizations and clinical studies being established to assist long haulers and those who support them. While this list is not exhaustive, we strive to continue to update the community on resources as they become available.
- Post-COVID Care Clinics Searcher: With the large influx of long haulers entering the medical system, some hospitals and medical groups have created specialized Post-COVID Care Clinics. These clinics aim to offer care for the broad range of problems a person with Long COVID might experience. Survivor Corps is a Long COVID advocacy group. Their website has a searchable-by-state map of Post-COVID Care Clinics across the United States.
- Centers for Disease Control – Long COVID Website: The CDC’s general public website on Long COVID.
- RECOVER: A research initiative from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), seeks to understand, prevent, and treat PASC (post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2), including Long COVID.
- ClinicalTrials.gov: A NIH-maintained, searchable database of clinical trials. Results for Long COVID.
- World Health Organization (WHO): Searchable portal for the International Clinical Trials Registry Platform (ICTRP).
- Medifind: A list of currently recruiting clinical studies on Long COVID.
- You + ME Registry: An online clinical study of individuals committed to identifying a cure for Long COVID and other post-viral illnesses.
- Johns Hopkins COVID Long Study: A survey from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, which is conducting research about how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted people’s lives, especially around COVID-19 symptoms and recovery.
- Patient-Led Research Collaborative Survey: A group of Long COVID patients who are also researchers, currently conducting surveys related to Long COVID.